9/24/09

Better with age...

I've realized that maybe wine isn't the ONLY thing that gets better with age. Sure I still catch myself slippin' and bumming out at getting "older", but there are days - like today - that I realize, me getting older is only making my life better.

It can also be credited to my amazing "partner in crime". We learn sooo much from each other still, he's growing, I'm growing - we're growing. I love him more everyday, it gets better with every day that passes.

Sure we fight, but who doesn't. It's the rebound time that matters. I can't stay mad at him for longer than an hour and to ME after almost 7 years together...I think that says something :)

He's finding his nitch and I get to come along for the ride...and what a ride it has been and I foresee it will be <3


Thanks for being who you are, boofriend. We make each other better people and I can't wait to see what's in store for us next!

Love love love xoxoxoxoxooo